Thursday 23 March 2017

Gymnastics

Gymnastics Competition:
       A young teenage girl walked onto the stage, her auburn hair swaying gently as she walked. “Hello everyone are you gymnast out there ready to warm up.” “ Yes!” Everyone screamed!! We all started scrambling down the stairs. “ Ok let's start with splits.” All I could hear was the painful screams and ouches!!

Pit a pit pita pat as everyone scrambled up the steps. Time for the competition.  My heart is pounding. What's going to happen?...

I jumped into a glide swing on the bars. Alright last bit of my routine hope it goes well. I did it perfectly. My head went black when I was doing my last trick.I thought that was actually easy I smiled.I had 5 more things to do beam,vault,floor,double miniand finally tramp. I could feel my hands trembling with fear. “ Can everyone please come down to the stage for prizegiving.” “Let's give out all the participation awards Ella Devaliant Olivia Van Boven...

No comments:

Post a Comment