Friday 19 May 2017

Wellington




                                                             Wellington!!

What's the time? 5:00 am. It was a cold winter dark morning, the wind was blowing horrendously. I was shivering by the fire I was getting dressed into my warm clothes. 6:00 am we got into the car. We drove from Te tahi road to Huntly  MC Donald's. I order pancakes. I could smell the maple syrup and hot cakes. At 7:00 am I said still another hour until Auckland air port. 8:00 am we arrived at the air port. 
We still had to hours until we were able to board the plane. At 9:42 am we had to make our way to the gates to get our bags checked to make sure we were not carrying anything bad. At 9:50 am we boarded the plane through a long tunnel. Once we were on we had to put these weird seat belts on. When the plane was going 400 km per hour it was no scary, but I thought it was going to be scary. Then it suddenly lifted into the air I got butterfly's in my tummy.  After 10 mins we were aloud to put our tables down, for a snack on the plane i had a packet of plan chips,  2x Eskimo, lea snack, and packet of raisins, Doritos. 10:45 am we got these special lollies to help our ears not pop! Around 11:00 am we got into wellington air port. Our bags were one of the last bags on the baggage converter. Then we court a shuttle to Victoria court hotel. We dropped our bags off and went to Te papa museum. We went to look at the Gallipoli campaign exhibition that was in the first world war.






There was this awesome place where you had to find these hidden pests.

Day 2

I was relaxing in the spa bath with all these bubbles in my face.
Then I got changed into some warm woolly clothes. We walked to the bus stop to caught  a bus to the botanical gardens. We walked through a big greenhouse. WOW!!! There were so many amazing coulerful flowers. After looking through the amazing greenhouse we went on a long walk around the botanical gardens.

We walked through the herb garden and we found ourselves at a playground I went on a big down hill flying fox and the octopus and swings.



2 comments:

  1. WOW I WISH I WA THERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Wish I was in that spa bath!!

    ReplyDelete