Friday 23 June 2017

My Book: Week 8 Term 2.

   📖Book Talk📖

 My book is called Charlie and the great glass elevator. The main character in this book is charlie. I've only just started this book but from what I have read its about, Mr willy wonka charlie and charlies relatives getting stuck in the great glass elevator. The USA have recently sent off a spaceship and they are trying to get to the space hotel and Charlie and Mr willy wonka crew has bet them. They are know staying in the hotel. My sister Kate induced me to the Roald Dahl series. She was reading Charlie and the chocolate factorary. I rate this book a 10/10 I never want to put it down. 








2 comments:

  1. its a good reflection but it would make more scence if you put mr willy wonkers crew.But cool anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that book

    ReplyDelete